To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Columbus
Job Title: Seasonal Laborer
DUTIES OF SUMMER LABORERS
- Assists with maintenance and repair operations of city streets, sidewalks and alleys.
- Assists in storm water drain and ditch maintenance.
- Performs mowing, trimming and ground-keeping duties.
- Paint street lines, curbs and park equipment.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and shop area environment.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 75 pounds of weight.
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, crawl and spend lengthy time on their feet.
- Ability to operate mowers and trimmers.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with co-workers, agency personnel, supervisors and the public.
- Ability to learn and observe departmental and industry safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary or assigned.
2/17/2016 12:00:00 AM