To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Garden City Community College
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor, Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)
- This position will teach course work approved by the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Service. Instructors will teach classroom work and/or lab and clinical experiences along with on-site visits to LTC facilities to prepare students to test for Kansas CMA certifications.
- Current Kansas RN license with a minimum of two (2) years full-time nursing experience in any field.
- Must be willing to become a KDADS/HOC state approved instructor.
- Adjunct Instructor
- There are multiple openings for this position. Full Class Instructor or Hybrid-Lab/Clinical Instructor, refresher course for Certified Medication Aide Course.
- Multiple class schedules available: evening class, weekend, or outreach.
- $500 per credit hour - CMA full classroom course - 8-week class at 5 credit hours.
- $500 per credit hour - CMA Hybrid course is 5-week Lab/Clinical only at 2 or 4 credit hours.
10/2/2017 12:00:00 AM