To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Garden City Community College
Job Title: Bus Drivers
GCCC is currently recruiting for Part Time Bus Drivers. These positions will work as needed driving students to in/out of town college trips, operating GCCC fleet vehicles, including motor coach units.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- Valid Kansas CDL with passenger and air endorsements;
- Completion of defensive driver’s training, clean driving record;
- Must be able to pass a CDL medical exam according to DOT requirements;
- Must be able to travel interstate;
- Need to be available nights, weekends, and comfortable with overnight trips traveling with students on sponsored activity and athletic trips.
Previous experience preferred. Availability of trips could range anywhere from 3 -8 trips per month and are scheduled according to driver availability.
Limited or no benefits. EOE. Start ASAP after selection. Apply immediately. Position open until filled.
To complete the application process, candidates must submit:
- Application letter expressing interest in position.
- Personal resume
- Fill out online application at www.hrepartners.com
- Copy of college transcripts and appropriate certificates
- Up to three current letters of recommendation submitted directly to the Director of Human Resources by the individual providing the reference
Contact: Human Resources Office
Garden City Community College
801 Campus Drive
Garden City, KS 67846
(620) 276-0362; FAX (620) 276-9573
Garden City Community College does not discriminate against applicants, employees or students on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit reasons, or handicap, nor will sexual harassment be tolerated, in its employment practices and/or educational programs or activities. Those concerned about the above should contact Sara Koehn, Garden City Community College, 801 Campus Drive, Garden City, KS 67846, 620-276-9574.
Garden City Community College is complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is committed to equal and reasonable access to facilities and programs for all employees, students and visitors. Those with ADA concerns, or who need special accommodations, should contact Susan Pollart, Coordinator of Disabilities, Garden City Community College, 801 Campus Drive, Garden City, KS 67846, 620-276-9638.
9/19/2016 12:00:00 AM