To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Road & Bridge
Job Title: Truck Driver
Salary: $12.36 Hourly
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Saline County after applying.
If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address email@example.com. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
Salary: Grade 8 $12.36/hr - $18.68/hr, Depending on Qualifications
Job duties include:
- Operating a dump truck and other equipment for road and bridge maintenance and construction activities.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- General labor duties related to roadwork, bridge work and asphalt work.
- General yard labor as required.
- Responsible for keeping records of service requests and coordinating with Road Superintendent.
- Maintain other records as required.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have a valid Class B Commercial Driver License with air brake and tanker endorsement. Must be insurable under Saline County’s fleet insurance policy.
- Six (6) months experience operating dump trucks. A certificate from a Vocational-Technical School may be substituted for the equipment experience.
- Able to work independently.
For a complete job description or additional questions contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
4/30/2017 11:59:59 PM