To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Sedgwick County
Job Title: Part Time Quality Assurance Assistant (WSU Cooperative Education Position)
Salary: $10.15 Hourly
Usual working days/hours:
Monday - Friday |8 AM - 5 PM, some evening hours may be required
Location of work:
615 N. Main | Wichita, KS 67203
Provide internal office and site visit support for the quality assurance department.
Essential Job Functions:
Data Entry and Paperwork
• Enter critical incidents of consumers pertaining to police involvement, hospitalizations, and cases of abuse, neglect, or exploitation in Quality Consult database
• Scan documents into Onbase
• Assist with the Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) process Contract Monitoring
• Interact with consumers and providers when completing residential and day program service site visits
• Prepare documentation to report site visit outcomes and concerns noted by consumers or providers
• Assist in preparing and sending mass mailings
• Compile and distribute data to agencies as directed
• Assist with special projects and perform other duties as required
• File documents
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Post-secondary education in Human Services field at Wichita State University.
• Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disability preferred.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Applicable knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
• Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License and current proof of automobile insurance.
• Ability to work mainly in an office environment using modern office equipment.
• Ability to attend meetings/trainings in various County and non-County buildings throughout the day.
• Ability to sit for long periods and use a computer for majority of working time.
• Significant job pressure exists in the balancing of several projects and resources with conflicting and sometimes changing priorities and requirements.
• May have occasional interactions with individuals who are angry, upset, or expressing frustration. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally during these intense conversations, including times when confronted with differing views and/or opinions.
•Pass background checks including by not limited to KBI, DCF child abuse check, adult abuse registry
•Motor vehicle screens
•Urine drug screen.
•Candidates must have good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Programs.
•Needs to be able to type and use multi-line phones.
*This position may be filled or closed to further application without notice.*
It is the policy of Sedgwick County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Sedgwick County is committed to making the application, interview, and pre-employment testing process accessible to persons with disabilities. If you wish to volunteer information regarding any special assistance you may need, please notify Crissy Magee, Sedgwick County ADA Coordinator by phone (316) 660-7056, TDD (Kansas Relay at 711 or 800-766-3777), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do not send resumes or application status request or employment questions to this email or phone number. This information is provided only for those requiring ADA assistance. Applications must be submitted on www.hrepartners.com. You will be contacted should the department feel that you are a qualified candidate.
Sedgwick County will prohibit the hiring of spouses and/or immediate family members within the same department, but not within the County structure.
Immediate family and family of the employee’s spouse shall be considered husband, wife, son, step-son, son-in-law, daughter, step-daughter, daughter-in law, brother, step-brother, brother-in law, sister, step-sister, sister-in-law, mother, step-mother, mother-in law, father, step-father, father-in-law, grandchildren, grandparents and grandparents-in-law.
5/5/2017 12:00:00 AM
6/4/2017 11:59:59 PM