To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Butler County
Division: Department on Aging
Job Title: Foster Grandparent Recruiting Coordinator- Temporary/Contract
Salary: $12.00 Hourly
Approximately 20 hours per week
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the RSVP/FGP Project Manager and Department on Aging Director, the Foster Grandparent Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for recruiting volunteers. This is a 100% grant funded position, funded by the Foster Grandparent grant from the Cooperation for National and Community Service. This is a three to six month temporary position depending on need and funding.
Examples of Work (Essential Functions):
- Recruits, new enrollee Foster Grandparents;
- Place posters at community buildings, senior apartments, senior centers, etc.;
- Place door hangers on resident doors at senior apartment complexes;
- Talk with seniors at senior centers, community clubs, and other places persons over 55 gather;
- Assist in executing volunteer orientation if needed;
- Arrange and give public presentations as necessary for volunteer recruitment;
- Assist with Transportation to orientation as needed;
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Serves Marion, Harvey, Reno, Butler, Cowley, and Elk counties.
This position requires passing a fingerprint check and a national criminal history background check.
7/10/2017 12:00:00 AM