To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Appraiser's Office
Job Title: Property Technician
Salary: $11.71 Hourly
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Saline County after applying.
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address email@example.com. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
Job duties include:
- Assist, answer, educate and research public inquiries related to Real Estate, Personal Property records, Department services and programs.
- Accurate data entry of assigned appraisal records and assigning value to individual and business personal property.
- Figure vehicle tax estimates and assign vehicle class codes.
- Responsible for hearing tracking data entry changes and value adjustments.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties with general office, Real Estate, Personal Property or a combination of general office, Real Estate and Personal Property.
- Attend educational classes, conferences and meetings required by Supervisor.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be able to work with the public in a congenial manner.
- Must have knowledge of general office practices.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key calculator.
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute and be proficient with Microsoft products.
- Must have experience with word processing.
- Preferably have general understanding of real and personal property appraisal records and process.
For additional questions or a complete job description contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
7/27/2017 12:00:00 AM
8/27/2017 11:59:59 PM