To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Road & Bridge
Job Title: Truck Driver
Salary: $12.36 Hourly
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Saline County after applying.
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address email@example.com. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
Salary: Grade 8 $12.36/hr - $18.68/hr, Depending on Qualifications
Job duties include:
- Operating a dump truck and other equipment for road and bridge maintenance and construction activities.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- General labor duties related to roadwork, bridge work and asphalt work.
- General yard labor as required.
- Responsible for keeping records of service requests and coordinating with Road Superintendent.
- Maintain other records as required.
- Must have a valid Class B, at a minimum, Commercial Driver's License with air brake and tanker endorsement. Must be insurable under Saline County's fleet insurance policy.
- Six (6) months experience operating dump trucks. A certificate from a Vocational-Technical School may be substituted for the equipment experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
For a complete job description or additional questions contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
8/2/2017 12:00:00 AM
8/20/2017 11:59:59 PM