To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Haysville
Job Title: Seasonal Maintenance Worker Water/Wastewater
Salary: $0 Hourly
Under the supervision of the Assistant Public Works Director, the General Maintenance Worker is a
non-exempt position under FLSA which performs unskilled duties in maintaining city buildings and
grounds. The General Maintenance Worker performs manual labor and is responsible for cleaning the
Fleet Maintenance Shop and maintaining city grounds. Must maintain absolute confidentiality of
information, data and records obtained through or because of employment with the City.
• Cleans Fleet Maintenance Shop area;
• Cleans and services restrooms;
• Picks up trash and debris on city grounds;
• Mows and maintains city grounds and facilities;
• Organizes department materials and supplies;
• Follows department policies and procedures;
• Follows safety procedures and practices.
• Prepares ball fields;
• Removes ice and snow from sidewalks and stairs;
• Patches potholes;
• Reads water meters;
• Assists other departments;
• Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
8/24/2017 12:00:00 AM