To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Pratt Community College
Job Title: Licensed Professional Counselor
The Licensed Professional Counselor is responsible for providing the following:
- Mental, behavioral, emotional, substance abuse, and crisis intervention counseling to Pratt Community College students and employees.
- Educational and career planning; at-risk counseling, personal skills workshops, career testing.
- Testing as appropriate for license and make referrals for services.
- Crisis intervention and support services.
- Employee and student training program.
• Two years of post-degree work experience in a clinical or educational setting as a counselor, preferred.
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, or a related field of study from a national or regionally-accredited institution of higher education required. Ph.D. in Counseling or related field, preferred.
• Must be currently licensed and able to practice independently in Kansas as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). National Certified Counselor (NCC), preferred.
• Must live within a reasonable distance of Pratt and be able to respond to after-hours emergency situations, involving students, as needed.
Send completed employment application, resume and copies of transcripts to Personnel Director, Pratt Community College, 348 NE S.R. 61, Pratt, KS 67124. 620-450-2139. Visit our website www.prattcc.edu to apply online or download application. AA/EOE
8/31/2017 12:00:00 AM