To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Pratt Community College
Job Title: Pratt Community College Nursing Instructor and Pratt Regional Medical Center Registered Nurse
Pratt Regional Medical Center & Pratt Community College collaborated to form a unique, shared medical surgical registered nurse/faculty nursing position, beginning August, 2017.
- Responsibilities for the faculty position may include theory, skills and/or clinical at the practical nursing and/or associate degree nursing level.
- Renders professional nursing services in the treatment and care of assigned patients in accordance with physicians' orders.
- Provides for the comfort and well-being of patients by assessing condition, providing treatments and administering prescribed drugs and documenting progress and other observations.
- Coordinates nursing care for patients and participates in patient and family teaching.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards.
- Provides general nursing care to patients in the hospital.
- Current, unrestricted Kansas BSN required, MSN preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Requires basic computer literacy within a Windows environment, including word processing functions, use of the internet, and computer-based education.
- Keyboarding ability required.
- Experience using CPSI documentation software will be an asset, to include nursing assessments, electronic MAR with bedside barcode scanning, and Computerized Physician Order Entry.
- Successful candidates should be ready to use information technology in a meaningful way, in order to improve patient outcomes and ensure patient safety.
- Periodic travel required.
- Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Visit PRMC at http://prmc.org/employment/listings.php to apply online.
PRMC & PCC are EOE/AA.
9/1/2017 12:00:00 AM