To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Sedgwick County
Job Title: Management Analyst I
Salary: $40145.59 Annually
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Sedgwick County after applying.
Usual working days/hours:
Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location of work:
1929 W. 21st St. N. | Wichita, KS
Provide technical support to COMCARE staff by answering questions, providing training, and resolving first level of support on Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Essential Job Functions:
Provides Customer support
- Provide first level support to system users as needed
- Develop and update training and/or reference materials
- Conduct new employee and/or existing staff training on EMR EMR support
- Learns the new functions and operations of new releases and asses impacts on training
- Test new releases of software
- Develop ad-hoc reporting as requested Monitor EMR System Process and Data Quality and timely execution
- Using existing reports and reminder systems, verify background applications and interface are functioning and data is being posted correctly; verify data entered by staff meets data quality requirements for reporting and analysis • Understands and supports the patient reminder activity and staff emergency notifications application
- Oversees patient portal activity Back-up Coordination of data reporting
- Review, consult and monitor COMCARE programs and our affiliate to insure accurate data completion by State Mandated deadlines.
- Responsible for analyzing edit reports for COMCARE and affiliates data and provide appropriate feedback.
- Associates degree (bachelor’s preferred) from an accredited college or university in a Business, IT, or Public Administration field.
- One to three years’ experience in computer systems analysis or programming or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Three to four years of experience in medical records systems support and management. Training in the use of personal computer-based products supported by Sedgwick County Division of Information and Operations or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies. Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s license and current proof of automobile insurance. Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and meet driver qualification standards as set forth in Sedgwick County’s Fleet Vehicle Operation and Usage policy. Meet the specifications as outlined in the CMHC licensing standards and pass KBI, SRS child abuse check, adult abuse registry, and motor vehicle screens. Must complete orientations provided by Sedgwick County and COMCARE.
- Background checks including but not limited to KBI and DCF adult and child abuse registry.
- Motor Vehicle Screen.
- Pre-employment drug screen.
- Frequently sits at desk and operates computer
- Occasional lifting of personal computer equipment, peripheral devises and supplies up to 50 pounds
- Majority of work will be performed indoors in an office setting
*This position may be filled or closed to further application without notice. Must be at least 18 years of age to work for Sedgwick County*
It is the policy of Sedgwick County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Sedgwick County is committed to making the application, interview, and pre-employment testing process accessible to persons with disabilities. If you wish to volunteer information regarding any special assistance you may need, please notify Crissy Magee, Sedgwick County ADA Coordinator by phone (316) 660-7056, TDD (Kansas Relay at 711 or 800-766-3777), or email at email@example.com
. Do not send resumes or application status request or employment questions to this email or phone number. This information is provided only for those requiring ADA assistance. Applications must be submitted on www.hrepartners.com. You will be contacted should the department feel that you are a qualified candidate.
Sedgwick County will prohibit the hiring of spouses and/or immediate family members within the same department, but not within the County structure.
Immediate family and family of the employee’s spouse shall be considered husband, wife, son, step-son, son-in-law, daughter, step-daughter, daughter-in law, brother, step-brother, brother-in law, sister, step-sister, sister-in-law, mother, step-mother, mother-in law, father, step-father, father-in-law, grandchildren, grandparents and grandparents-in-law.
9/15/2017 12:00:00 AM
11/15/2017 11:59:59 PM