To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Lansing
Job Title: Wastewater Technician
Salary: $15.75 Hourly
The City of Lansing is currently seeking an energetic and detail-oriented person to join our team. The Wastewater Technician I is responsible for operation and maintenance of the wastewater facility, including preventative, routine, and emergency repairs. Duties include routine cleaning and organization of maintenance tools, materials, equipment, and facilities. Day to day tasks involve working with hand and power tools, and operation of vehicles and equipment.
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess a valid commercial driver’s license Class B, with air brake and tanker endorsements or obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Kansas Class II Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator or obtain within 18 months of hire date.
Required Education and Experience:
- Three to six month’s related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in mechanic related work.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Training and experience related to mechanical, plumbing, automotive, fabrication, or equipment operation.
10/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
10/27/2017 11:59:59 PM