To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: WSU Foundation
Division: WSU Foundation
Job Title: Director of Human Resouces
Salary: $55000.00 Annually
The Wichita State University Foundation is looking for a dynamic leader in the human resources field who will be professional, diplomatic, relatable and employee-focused. The desired candidate will emphasize professional development, employee retention and a quality culture. This position will carry out responsibilities in the functional areas of: employee records, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, employment and provide recommendations to the leadership team, This position also will lead the WSU Foundation Staff Development Committee.
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Four - six years’ progressive experience with leadership in human resources
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in administration of benefits and compensation programs and/or other human resources programs.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of database systems
- Maintain confidentiality of information, records, and materials
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or equivalent
The annual salary range for this position is $55,000-$65,000. The Wichita State University Foundation also offers outstanding benefits such as: medical/dental coverage (100% premium paid for employees/50% for dependents), term life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, 8.5% company matching on retirement accounts after one year, and more.
Please fill out an application, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interests in, and qualifications for, the position by clicking here.
Application deadline November 22, 2017
WSU Foundation is an EOE employer
11/8/2017 12:00:00 AM
11/22/2017 11:59:59 PM