To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Since this is a public safety position, you will be required to submit extra information as part of the application process.
Employer: City of Junction City
Division: Junction City Municipal Court
Job Title: Court Clerk
Salary: $12.00 Hourly
City of Junction City
The City of Junction City announces the following job opening:
Court Clerk I - This full-time position oversees custody of all municipal court records and municipal court funds. Prepares paperwork and reports relevant to court activity. Assists Municipal Court Judge with trial day, first appearances, warrants, etc. Salary range begins at $12.00 per hour with full benefits.
This position requires:
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a court or administrative duties
- Some knowledge of computers, spreadsheet software highly desirable
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, court procedures, legal terminology and forms, fine and bond procedures, basic word processing, general office practices.
- Skill in public relations and in operating a personal computer, including word processing and spreadsheet software, 10-key calculator, phone, fax machine, copy machine, typewriter.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public, communicate ideas effectively and in a clear and concise manner, ability to perform multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Notary public certification highly preferred; must be willing to obtain within six months of employment.
This position requires a High School or GED diploma, able to type 35 WPM, must have excellent phone skills; must possess excellent attention to detail; must have a valid driver’s license, must pass an extensive background check and strive in providing excellent service to the public.
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A TYPING TEST AND OBTAIN A WORKREADY CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO TAKING THE WRITTEN TEST. ALL TYPING TESTS AND WORKREADY CERTIFICATES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HUMAN RESOURCES BY 5pm on Monday, November 27th.
Applications accepted until Monday November 27, 2017. Application link available at www.junctioncity-ks.gov on the “How Do I?” page or at www.hrepartners.com.
Please contact Gisselle Rivera @ 785-238-3103 ext. 112.
The City of Junction City is an
Equal Opportunity provider and employer.
11/8/2017 12:00:00 AM
11/27/2017 11:59:59 PM