Employer: Sedgwick County
Job Title: Team Supervisor-Qualified Mental Health Provider | Children's Services
Salary: $40347.84 Annually
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Sedgwick County after applying.
Usual working days/hours:
Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location of work:
350 S. Broadway | Wichita, KS
Oversee the day-to-day activities of an assigned group of case managers. Provide clinical and administrative supervision to staff. Conduct intake assessments and provide direct clinical services to SED youth as requested. Provide case management services for severely emotionally disturbed children and their families, as needed in the absence of an assigned case manager. Participate in program planning, development and operation. Participate in the hiring process and train new staff.
Essential Job Functions:
• Plan and participate in team meetings to review case activity, engage in team problem solving and provide administrative direction through the dissemination of information and interpretation of company policy.
• Attend case management leadership meetings facilitated by project managers. Identify needs for training, policy changes and program improvement.
• Build and maintain relationships with external and internal customers.
• Delegate or provide coverage for absent team members:
• Investigate and mediate client and/or employee complaints.
• Regularly review client service hours and documentation completion reports to ensure maximum productivity of assigned staff members.
• Monitor batch error reports for all assigned staff members and follow-up to make sure corrections are completed and billings are cleared.
• Review and approve: timesheets, planned employee absence requests, employee mileage reimbursement forms, cell phone statements, and flex fund reimbursement requests for goal directed work completed with individual clients.
• Ensure that the following are completed in a timely manner for all assigned staff members: monthly CSR’s, progress notes, treatment plans, CBCL’s, financial reviews for waiver and non-waiver clients, annual clinical eligibility reviews for SED waiver clients, UR corrections, diagnosis updates and 3160-3161 forms to SRS.
• Participate in the screening, hiring and orientation of new staff members.
• Ensure all staff members are trained on performance expectations and documentation standards, as well as, administrative duties, and Sedgwick County/COMCARE policies and procedures.
• Coach staff and monitor performance improvement plans.
• Assess the skills of assigned staff members through direct observation of work in the field with clients.
• Complete interim reviews and annual performance evaluations for assigned staff members and submit to COMCARE human resources staff on time.
• Meet with assigned staff to create professional development goals -and approve staff use of designated professional development funds.
• Meet with assigned staff for regularly scheduled, individual supervision and maintain documentation regarding the content of the supervisory conference. Supervision shall occur no less than once each month and may be more frequent, as needed to support the employee’s job performance.
• Participate in regular individual and/or group supervision for case management staff assigned to team.
• Co-sign all progress notes for new employees for up to 60 days, as needed, to ensure quality and timeliness of documentation and to provide feedback and coaching as indicated.
• Clinical consultation and risk assessment as needed.
• Conduct intake assessments for clients referred for community based services as needed.
• Complete clinical eligibility assessments for clients applying for SED waiver coverage.
• Complete annual level of care assessments for SED waiver clients, ensuring continued clinical eligibility.
• Participate in professional development and maintain licensure with Kansas BSRB.
• Supervises a team of up to 9 case managers.
• Master’s Degree or higher • Must be licensed by the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board as an LMSW, LMFT, LMLP, LCP, or LP. Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s license and current proof of automobile insurance. Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and meet driver qualification standards as set forth in Sedgwick County’s Fleet Vehicle Operation and Usage policy. Meet the specifications as outlined in the CMHC licensing standards and pass KBI, DCF child abuse check, adult abuse registry, and motor vehicle screens. • Must complete orientations provided by Sedgwick County and COMCARE. 2 years experience preferred.
• Background checks including but not limited to KBI and DCF adult and child abuse registry. • Driver's License Check • Pre-Employment Drug Screen
• Computer with Microsoft Office software, electronic medical record software • Standard office machines • Cell phone • Basic office equipment
• Environment will consist of office based, community meetings, site visits which will include travel.
*This position may be filled or closed to further application without notice. Must be at least 18 years of age to work for Sedgwick County*
It is the policy of Sedgwick County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Sedgwick County is committed to making the application, interview, and pre-employment testing process accessible to persons with disabilities. If you wish to volunteer information regarding any special assistance you may need, please notify Crissy Magee, Sedgwick County ADA Coordinator by phone (316) 660-7056, TDD (Kansas Relay at 711 or 800-766-3777), or email at email@example.com. Do not send resumes or application status request or employment questions to this email or phone number. This information is provided only for those requiring ADA assistance. Applications must be submitted on www.hrepartners.com. You will be contacted should the department feel that you are a qualified candidate. Sedgwick County will prohibit the hiring of spouses and/or immediate family members within the same department, but not within the County structure.
11/14/2017 12:00:00 AM
2/17/2018 11:59:59 PM