To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Andover Public Schools
Job Title: Technology Help Desk/Administrative Assistant
Salary: $0 Hourly
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://andover.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3677
Purpose: To provide support to the Director of Technology and Innovation and provide help desk support to users across the district. Coordinate activities within the office and throughout the district.
- Associate of Arts degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Ability to work in a positive, flexible environment with a variety of people
- Knowledge of human resource management
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal team building, verbal and listening communication skills
- Two to three years’ experience in secretarial type duties including computer/technology skills
- Demonstrates the ability to provide quality customer service and technology support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remain calm and friendly with frustrated users
- Able to walk users through technical processes
- Ability to analyze processes and recommend process improvements
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Supervisor: Director of Technology and Innovation
Date: January 2018
- Provide phone support for the technology department.
- Serve as the liaison with district office and school administration as needed.
- Assist in the ordering of supplies.
- Assist with communication to building techs.
- Provides secretarial support for director of technology; budgets, correspondence, purchase orders, scheduling, ordering supplies, miscellaneous billings, etc
- Receive new hardware, software, and related supplies
- Provide inventory control for supplies and hardware
- Stock, dispense, and bill supplies and all technology purchases
- Provide technical support to walk-up and call-in requests
- Create and process PO’s and purchases for the technology department as needed or requested with approval from the Network Administrator or the Technology Director.
- Manage access to and help prioritize activities for the Technology Director.
- Assist in hiring of new employees.
- Assist with new employee orientation.
- Maintain Talent Ed for technology department and process new hires.
- Verify and process work hours on timesheets for department personnel.
- Maintain personnel information inclusive of time records, sick leave, vacation and holiday pay.
- Assist in managing department budgets.
- Work with the sealed bid process to help scope and detail projects, then send sealed bids, and help evaluate bids received.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
1/4/2018 12:00:00 AM
1/31/2018 11:59:59 PM