To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: WSU Foundation
Division: Wichita State University Foundation
Job Title: Gift Records/Accounting Clerk
Salary: $0 Hourly
Wichita State University Foundation seeks a dependable, highly organized, detail-oriented individual to fill the part time position of gift records clerk. This position reports to the vice president for finance and interacts with University, donors and foundation staff.
This position is responsible for researching and processing all gifts to the WSU Foundation and preparing gift reports. This position is a non-exempt, part-time position with an hourly wage starting between $15.38-$17.78 per hour for 20-30 hours per week. This position will be eligible for benefits at 30 hours per week.
Successful candidate must possess the following:
· High School diploma or its equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
· Three years’ entry level accounting experience
· Demonstrated initiative and ability to problem solve.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Maintain confidentiality of information, records, and materials.
· Highly motivated and ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
Please fill out an application, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interests in, and qualifications for, the position by clicking here.
Application deadline January 26, 2018
WSU Foundation is an EOE employer
1/10/2018 12:00:00 AM
1/26/2018 11:59:59 PM