To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Lyon County
Division: Lyon County Attorney Office
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: $13.60 Hourly
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Lyon County after applying.
LYON COUNTY ATTORNEY - is seeking a Legal Secretary. This position provides legal secretarial support for the attorneys, office manager and coordinators of the department. The employee shall assist in maintaining attorney scheduling, preparation and maintenance of case files, preparation and filing of court pleadings at the district and appellate level, and other correspondence, etc. This position is responsible for performing a variety of legal secretarial duties.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in an effective manner
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
LYON COUNTY offers a great work environment and also a competitive compensation (i.e. $13.60+ per hour DOE) commensurate with experience. Full Job Description and application are available at Lyon County Courthouse, 430 Commercial, Emporia, KS 66801 E.O.E. – LYON COUNTY strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.
1/8/2018 12:00:00 AM