To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Since this is a public safety position, you will be required to submit extra information as part of the application process.
Employer: City of Merriam
Division: Police Dept.
Job Title: Police Officer
Salary: $42768.00 Annually
SUMMARY OF POSITION INFORMATION:
The City of Merriam is seeking applicants for the position of police officer. Starting salary is $42,768 annually with a full salary range of $42,768 - $64,152. Comprehensive benefits package includes KP&F retirement.
- Must be 21 or older;
- Must be a U.S. Citizen;
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record;
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
- Must be in good physical condition;
- Must be able to touch type a minimum of 25 wpm;
- Must have a good criminal record free of any serious traffic, misdemeanor or felony convictions.
The testing dates are listed below. To begin the testing process, contact Ronda Brumbaugh at 913 322-5560 to sign up.
- Tuesday, February 20th at 5:30PM
- Wednesday, February 21st at 5:30PM
- Thursday, February 22nd at 2:00PM
Please complete the City of Merriam Application and Merriam Police Department Personal History Statement and bring to your assigned testing date. Both documents, and more information regarding the hiring process can be found at http://merriam.org/279/Application.
The anticipated starting date for the position is the second week of April, 2018. For further information contact Capt. Troy Duvanel at 913-322-5567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/ADA/Drug Screen - The City of Merriam does conduct background checks/investigations to include a polygraph examination.
2/2/2018 12:00:00 AM