To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Winfield
Division: Golf Course
Job Title: Seasonal Outside Services Attendant
Salary: $0 Hourly
Position Title: Seasonal Outside Services Attendant
Reports to: Head Golf Professional
Created on: March 29, 2016
Last Revised: August 8, 2017
Pay Grade: 1
Quail Ridge Golf Course is seeking applications for a seasonal Outside Services Attendant. Applicants
must have strong customer service skills and actively seek to help others. Specific job duties will vary to
assist in the overall daily operation of a municipal golf course.
- Greet guests with a positive attitude.
- Handle complaints/grievances in a positive, professional, and effective manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, superiors, other agencies, and the public.
- Operate golf cars.
- Wash and detail golf cars.
- Basic routine maintenance of golf cars (will be trained).
- Basic housekeeping and lawn duties to keep facilities clean and professional in appearance.
- Delivering jugs of water to specific areas on the golf course at opening and retrieving them at closing.
- Driving range duties to include the delivery and retrieval of golf balls and washing, storing, and staging range balls.
- Basic food handling at concession area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Listening- giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Self Starter - accomplishes work with very little supervision.
- Ability to perform moderate physical work to include picking up and carrying 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, bend, crawl, kneel, twist, reach, and perform a variety of similar body movements.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid Driver's License.
3/1/2018 12:00:00 AM