To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: State of Kansas - 25th Judicial District
Job Title: Secretary II
Salary: $14.35 Hourly
Work involves performing general secretarial and clerical duties in support of a District Court Judge:
- assisting judge with processing case files following well-established procedures
- calendaring hearings and trials
- document preparation and electronic filing
- managing courtroom technology
- completing judicial reports
- providing information and assistance to judiciary, members of the bar, law enforcement agencies, DCF, and the public by phone and in person
Work will be results-driven with incumbent seeking guidance and setting priorities to meet deadlines. Will perform such other duties or special projects as may be assigned by the Chief Judge.
Candidate must possess high school diploma or equivalent and minimum two (2) years of clerical, secretarial, or administrative experience. Succesful candidate will need exemplary customer service skills and professional demeanor, extensive computer, data entry, and calendaring skills, initiative, and the abiility to exercise independent judgment and discretion in completion of tasks.
Candidates must complete a State of Kansas Judicial Branch application, found at http://www.kscourts.org/Court-Administration/Job-Opportunities/job-opportunities.asp Failure to complete State of Kansas will disqualify candidate from consideration.
3/9/2018 12:00:00 AM
3/30/2018 11:59:59 PM