Employer: Sedgwick County
Job Title: Fiscal Associate
Salary: $13.13 Hourly
Veterans' Preference is available for this vacancy.
To receive Veterans' Preference, you must supply a copy of your DD214 to the Human Resources department at Sedgwick County after applying.
Provides data entry and clerical support for the Assessment and In-Home Services Unit including inputs, update, and interprets client information for the CARE Pre-Nursing Home Assessment, Senior Care Act (SCA), Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Frail Elderly (FE), and Physically Disabled (PD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver programs, and Older Americans Act (OAA) programs.
Essential Job Functions:
DATA ENTRY DUTIES
- Completes accurate and timely data entry for assigned programs in the electronic client record Management Information System (MIS), Nterfuse and KAMIS.
- Data enter assessments for the following programs: Functional Assessment Instrument (FAI) for the HCBS Waiver programs; Uniform Assessments (UAI) for the SCA and OAA programs; CARE Pre-Nursing Home Assessment.
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheet or other data systems.
- Research Referrals for the HCBS Waiver Programs.
- Document research in the electronic client record MIS system, Nterfuse.
- Maintain ongoing communication.
- Assist as Division Administrative back up as needed.
- Assist unit staff to complete assignments as needed.
Detail-Oriented: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled. Follows process steps as outlined in standard operating procedures. Reviews materials to ensure they are accurate, clear, and concise. Performs follow-up to ensure quality of work product and/or actions are completed.
Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. and proactively acts and follows through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Actively seeks and identifies opportunities to contribute to and achieve goals. Maintains a sense of purpose, value, and ownership of their work. Seizes opportunities when they arise. Works independently with little direction.
Time Management: Shows ability to plan, schedule, direct work of self and others. Balances task requirements and individual abilities; organizes materials to accomplish tasks; sets high standards and well-defined, realistic goals for one’s self. Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision and is motivated to achieve.
Reliability: Demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the job..
Adaptability: Adapts well to changes in assignments and priorities; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; approaches change positively and adjusts behaviors accordingly; focusing on being part of the solution.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Years of Experience: Minimum of two (2) years’ of experience in data entry.
License, certifications, etc.… Intermediate or advanced computer skills needed in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Years of Experience: Three (3) years’ or greater experience providing administrative support and data entry in an office based position
License, certifications, etc.… Bilingual skills a plus.
Physical Requirements of Position:
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position weighing 1-5lbs. Degree of upper extremities and back muscles use – Regular, carrying equipment needed in the office.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time; walking and standing are required only occasionally.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing information; viewing a computer terminal; reading.
KBI Background Check, Motor Vehicle Check, and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Candidates selected to interview will be required to take the following tests: 10-Key & Typing (must meet minimum requirement of 35 wpm)
Desktop computer, copier/fax/scanner, ten-key calculator, Microsoft Office 2010, and web-based applications
Usual working days/hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location of work: 271 W 3rd St N
The employee is typically in an office environment. Occasional exposure to environmental/weather conditions when attending meetings, trainings, or other activities.
*Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice*
*This position may be filled or closed to further application without notice. Must be at least 18 years of age to work for Sedgwick County*
It is the policy of Sedgwick County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Sedgwick County is committed to making the application, interview, and pre-employment testing process accessible to persons with disabilities. If you wish to volunteer information regarding any special assistance you may need, please notify Crissy Magee, Sedgwick County ADA Coordinator, by phone (316) 660-7056, TDD (Kansas Relay at 711 or 800-766-3777), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send resumes or application status request or employment questions to this email or phone number. This information is provided only for those requiring ADA assistance. Applications must be submitted on www.hrepartners.com. You will be contacted should the department feel that you are a qualified candidate. Sedgwick County will prohibit the hiring of spouses and/or immediate family members within the same department, but not within the County structure.
5/8/2018 12:00:00 AM
6/8/2018 11:59:59 PM