To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Pratt Community College
Job Title: Electrical Power Technology Program Instructor
Salary: $41000.00 Annually
To teach Electrical Power Technology courses including field experience labs and advise students.
- Teach assigned classes and labs.
- Provide assessment and evaluation of student performance.
- Assist with academic advising.
- Assist with registration.
- Actively recruit students in accordance with college procedures.
- Enforce the regulations and policies of the college.
- Attend faculty, division, and other meetings as assigned.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are followed.
- All duties and responsibilities as per Professional Employees job description (0001.FA)
- Work closely with faculty within the technology departments.
- Work closely with personnel in admissions and student services.
- Work cooperatively with business and industry representatives to provide advanced level training.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Personal Qualifications
- Knowledge and skills in the construction, operation, and maintenance of electrical power lines, stations, and equipment.
- Knowledgeable of all applicable shop and industry safety rules.
- Must possess working knowledge of OSHA and NESC rules and regulations, standard work practices, and underground distribution knowledge unique to electrical power utilities.
- Full-time work experience in electrical power in the construction, operation and maintenance of structures, equipment, and facilities preferred.
Required Educational Background/Certifications
- Journeyman license.
- Associate or higher degree in Electrical Power Technology preferred.
- CDL required.
5/29/2018 12:00:00 AM