To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Road & Bridge Department
Job Title: Part-Time or Full-Time Temporary Mower
Salary: $10.00 Hourly
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
- Part-time or full-time hours of work would need to be between 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. through August 31st and 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. after September 4th.
- Work days limited to weekdays, no weekend work.
- Limited to 1000 hours per year.
- Responsibilities primarily involve mowing road sides and ditches on Saline County roads, but may also include flagging traffic, cutting brush, grass and weeds, trimming trees and other general labor activities.
- Must have a valid class C driver’s license and be insurable under Saline County’s fleet insurance policy.
- Must be able to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and 10 to 25 pounds frequently.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
For a complete job description or additional questions contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP. PHR
Human Resource Director
6/12/2018 12:00:00 AM
7/1/2018 11:59:59 PM