To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Derby
Job Title: Marketing Intern-Open Only to Wichita State University Elliott School of Communication Students
Salary: $13.00 Hourly
Derby is Searching for a Marketing Intern
Derby is a growing community located just south of Wichita known for its quality schools, growing parks system, bike paths, recreational opportunities, variety of retail options, restaurants and more.
The City is looking for a Marketing Intern to develop marketing materials for Derby’s event rental facilities, manage social media accounts for the parks and event facilities and write scripts for videos. The intern will work under the supervision of the Communications Director and work with the Communications Coordinator and Multimedia Specialist.
Internships will be offered each semester (spring/summer/fall).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing skills (marketing materials, video scripts)
- Social media management experience (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Experience working special events (we host a spring art event and summer BBQ event)
- Photography and graphic design experience a plus
- Team player - willing to help wherever needed
- Minimum of junior year standing
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: $13/hour (up to 20 hours a week)
- Flexible work schedule (Some nights and weekends may be required)
- Build your resume and gain practical experience= PRICELESS!
Interested in this position? Visit www.hrepartners.com to apply. Please send 3-5 work samples to email@example.com by July 24, 2018. Fall internship begins as early as August and will last up to three months.
Questions? Call 316-788-1519 and ask for MacKensie Cornell.
7/16/2018 12:00:00 AM