To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of El Dorado
Division: Parks & Recreation
Job Title: Part-Time Seasonal Park Maintenance
Seasonal/Temporary Park Maintenance
Part-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Pay Scale: $9.00-11.00 Hourly. Subject to weekends, call outs, and some evenings. The City of El Dorado is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/ADA. E-verification upon hire.
Position Summary: Under supervision, assists in maintaining the grounds and facilities of the City's parks. This position is seasonal/temporary.
- Assist with landscaping duties.
- Assist with maintenance of existing and of new park equipment.
- Clean restrooms.
- Pick up litter and debris from grounds and parking lots.
- Empty trash containers.
- Various janitor duties at facilities.
- Assists in repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Assists other departments with projects as assigned.
- Follows department policies and procedures.
- Follows safety procedures and practicies.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Reside within 10 miles of El Dorado City limits
- Experience with ground maintenance preferred but not required.
- Valid Kansas Driver’s License.
7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM
8/31/2018 11:59:59 PM