To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Ottawa
Job Title: Warehouse Superintendent
Salary: $62434.32 Annually
Position Summary: The City of Ottawa, Kansas is recruiting for a Warehouse Superintendent. Under the supervision of the Director of Utilities, the Warehouse Superintendent is responsible for the purchase, specification, and inventory of materials used for electrical distribution, water distribution, and waste water collection systems of the City of Ottawa. Maintaining an adequate inventory ensures the necessary materials are available for normal repairs, new installations, and emergency repairs in a timely and cost effective manner.
Education and Experience: (Combination of education, training, and experience will be considered)
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate/technical degree or some college credit preferred.
- Minimum of three years of parts inventory control experience.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (not all inclusive)
- Excellent math skills.
- Knowledge of streets and geographies within the City of Ottawa.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory cataloging and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, typewriter, and other office equipment.
- Understanding of electric meter applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships with other employees, City officials, businesses, and the public.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under general supervision and make responsible decisions.
- Ability to use good judgment and think quickly and rationally in difficult or stressful situations.
- Tyler Technologies INCODE financial and billing software
How to Apply: Complete On-Line Application at www.HRePartners.com.
Range: Grade 14 - $2401.32 to $3601.98 bi-weekly
Date Opened: August 2, 2018
Date Closed: September 2, 2018
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
E-Mail Confirmation: After your application has been received by the City of Ottawa, you will receive confirmation by e-mail. Please check your SPAM filter or JUNK Mail. If you have not received information within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-229-3634 to verify application has been received. For additional information, contact Human Resources at 785-229-3634 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Ottawa conducts background checks and drug screening on all potential candidates.
Anyone with a disability who needs a reasonable accommodation related to a selection process is requested to contact the Human Resources Department at 785-229-3634 at least two days prior to a scheduled test or interview.
The City of Ottawa is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
8/2/2018 12:00:00 AM
9/2/2018 11:59:59 PM