To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Pratt Community College
Job Title: Coordinator, Enrollment Services
Salary: $0 Monthly
General Description and Purpose
The coordinator is responsible for the coordination of operations and services related to:
- Enrollment services
- On-line enrollment services
- services and training associated with Self-Service.
- Onboarding of new students; collaborating with the Office of Admissions, the Registrar and the Student Success Center.
The coordinator serves as the point of contact for enrollment services, including ground, online and outreach. Will coordinate and manage training and support service for the Self-Service. The coordinator facilitates processes for special program and course enrollments and serves as the point of contact for initial enrollment services.
The coordinator assists with specific responsibilities associated with the HS/CTE College Start program. The coordinator reports to the Vice President of Students/Enrollment Management.
- Assist with intake and process student transcripts and oversee management of transcript records.
- Assist with monitoring and processing of enrollments, adds, drops, never attends and withdrawals of courses. Processing of directed study and other specially arranged courses.
- Verify enrollment status; deferment forms and G.P.A.
- Coordinate records posting and maintenance and maintain student records as directed.
- Monitor and process semester enrollment overload petitions.
- Serve on the Student Success Team as requested to determine the accommodations needed and coordinate service, personnel and action necessary to support the accommodations, when needed. Assist coordinator with information or data needed for special needs services.
- Work with partnership programs and related staff, faculty to insure enrollment processes are defined and student friendly.
- Oversee the enrollment/registration process, including organizing early enrollment days and enrollment for special programs and courses.
- Facilitate communication and notification about enrollment dates, special enrollment days and enrollment processes.
- Work with admissions staff to provide communication and/or initiatives to assist new students in their initial adjustment to college
- Assist the offices of admissions, registrar and HS/College.
- Remain current on enrollment trends and up-to-date practices.
- Work with Institutional Effectiveness and Data Services department to ensure data processes align with institutional reporting and auditing.
College Start Program
- Assist with student advising, testing and enrollment processing as needed in College Start high schools.
- Serve on the College Start Coordinating Council.
- Other duties as assigned to support the College Start program.
Online Enrollment Services
- Coordinate and oversee processes and services relative to online enrollment for courses and programs.
- Coordinate and oversee processing of online enrollment services for courses and programs offered through platforms such as Canvas.
- Coordinate and oversee processes and services relative to specific online programs such as nursing, electrical power, and allied health.
- Serve as point-of-contact for the college relative to on-line enrollment services.
- Work collaboratively with key employees to create, maintain and update web based interfaces related to enrollment services.
- Serve as the point-of-contact and institutional liaison for EduKan.
Self-Service Operating System
- Coordinate and oversee processes and services relative to the Self-Service system.
- Coordinate training and serve as the point-of-contact and/or help desk for students and employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualifications
- Conscientious about the work environment, must be accurate, problem solver and detail oriented.
- Must enjoy working with people and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to foster effective campus and external relationships.
- Ability to be creative and innovative.
- Able to implement marketing techniques.
- Understand and implement needs assessments.
- Entrepreneurial in setting goals and objectives and general operation.
- Able to develop a professional and solid rapport with department staff, faculty members, staff, administration, and Board of Trustee members and work in a community college environment.
- Serve within a non-traditional and collaborative work environment.
- Excellent computer skills and maintaining data on-line.
- Good organizational, time management skills and the ability to multi-task and demonstrate excellent customer service, marketing and sales skills, with a service-centered philosophy.
- Self-starter and have the ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Willing to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Work with a diverse population and support diversity awareness.
- Understand and support the mission, philosophy, vision, goals and objectives of PCC.
- Possess a high degree of ethical standards, including adherence to general rules and procedures.
- Understand Nolij system and procedures.
- Knowledge of enrollment management policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Two years’ experience working in record keeping, auditing, and customer service or database management preferred.
- Two years’ experience in handling confidential information and data preferred.
- Experience working in a college or education setting preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications, or related field required or equivalent (3 yrs.+) practical workplace experience. Concentration in business, management, business operations, accounting, public relations, sales or education preferred.
Work is performed primarily in an office setting on the campus. Must be able to walk across campus and access various types of buildings.
8/9/2018 12:00:00 AM