To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Register of Deeds Office
Job Title: Registrar Specialist & Passport Acceptance Agent-Intermittent
Salary: $12.06 Hourly
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
This is a part time position to cover for full-time staff during scheduled and possibly unscheduled absences. After an initial training period, it is anticipated to work 400-700 hours throughout the year and not to exceed 1000 hours per year.
Job duties include:
- Posting documents in various real estate records and indexes
- Generate reports
- Data entry
- Review records
- Providing information as requested
- Accept passport application fees
- Provide customer service
- Must have High School diploma or the equivalent.
- General clerical skills required.
- Must be efficient with computers.
- Must be able to work with the public in a congenial manner.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a teamwork setting.
- Preferably have two (2) years of experience working with land records and legal descriptions
- Must be able to pass testing to be certified as a Passport Agent.
For a complete job description or additional information contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
8/10/2018 12:00:00 AM
9/3/2018 11:59:59 PM