To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Garden City Community College
Job Title: CLC Paraprofessional (Part-Time)
The Mary Jo Williams Comprehensive Learning Center (CLC) employs professional staff, paraprofessionals, support staff and student tutors. A paraprofessional is part of the CLC team that coordinates, facilitates, and administers the daily business of the Learning Center. A paraprofessional is a multi-talented, mature individual who is an integral part of the team.
Paraprofessional duties include the following:
- Tutor students with diverse academic needs, primarily Mathematics and/or Science.
- Supervise/train student tutors.
- Participate in CLC Tutor Training throughout the semester.
- Create a safe, welcoming environment for CLC clients and tutors.
- Complete record-keeping responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as directed by CLC professionals and policies.
Qualifications: Associate's Degree OR Specialized skills or experience
Salary: $10.00 per hour. Weekly work limits are strictly enforced.
To complete the application process, candidates must submit:
- Application letter expressing interest in position.
- Personal resume
- Fill out online application at www.hrepartners.com
- Copy of college transcripts and appropriate certificates
- Up to three current letters of recommendation submitted directly to the Director of Human Resources by the individual providing the reference
Contact: Human Resources Office
Garden City Community College
801 Campus Drive
Garden City, KS 67846
(620) 276-0362; FAX (620) 276-9573
Garden City Community College does not discriminate against applicants, employees or students on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit reasons, or handicap, nor will sexual harassment be tolerated, in its employment practices and/or educational programs or activities. Those concerned about the above should contact Emily Clouse, Garden City Community College, 801 Campus Drive, Garden City, KS 67846, 620-276-9574.
Garden City Community College is complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is committed to equal and reasonable access to facilities and programs for all employees, students and visitors. Those with ADA concerns, or who need special accommodations, should contact Melanie Hands, Coordinator of Disabilities, Garden City Community College, 801 Campus Drive, Garden City, KS 67846, 620-276-9638.
8/15/2018 12:00:00 AM