To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Lansing
Job Title: Parks & Recreation Maintenance Facility Operator
Salary: $16.03 Hourly
The City of Lansing is currently seeking an energetic and detailed-oriented person to join our team. This is a skilled position in the Parks & Recreation division, consisting of general maintenance to parks and grounds, vehicles and buildings. This position is responsible for park and roadside mowing and trimming, preparation and marking of sports fields, general equipment repairs, and cleanliness of facilities and grounds keeping. This position oversees construction of all new projects. Duties include maintenance and supervision of the Activity Center. Work must be done in accordance to departmental policies, procedures and established safety practices.
Work schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday thru Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School education or G.E.D. and six to twelve months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in parks maintenance, custodial or maintenance
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.; twelve months to two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply online at www.hrepartners.com or www.lansing.ks.us. Compensation DOQ. Full-time position with retirements benefits through the Kansas Public Employer’s Retirement System. Electronic applications only. Equal Opportunity Employer.
10/1/2018 12:00:00 AM
10/26/2018 11:59:59 PM