To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Butler County
Division: Department on Aging
Job Title: Foster Grandparent Recruiting Coordinator
Salary: $11.53 Hourly
Part-time/Temporary Position: Approximately 20 hours per week
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the RSVP/FGP Project Manager and Department on Aging Director, the Foster Grandparent Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for recruiting volunteers. This is a 100% grant funded position, funded by the Foster Grandparent grant from the Cooperation for National and Community Service. This is a part-time/temporary position subject to funding and is dependent on need and federal regulations.
Examples of Work (Essential Functions):
- Recruits, new enrollee Foster Grandparents;
- Place posters at community buildings, senior apartments, senior centers, etc.;
- Place door hangers on resident doors at senior apartment complexes;
- Talk with seniors at senior centers, community clubs, and other places persons over 55 gather;
- Conducts volunteer interviews;
- Maintains enrollment waiting list as necessary;
- Assist in executing volunteer orientation;
- Arrange and give public presentations as necessary for volunteer recruitment;
- Assist with Transportation to orientation as needed;
- Assist with In-services as needed;
- Assist with volunteer timesheet preparations and date entry as needed;
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Butler County is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
We value diversity in the workplace. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, disability, political affiliation, national origin, age, or any other protected class. Interested individuals, who meet the basic requirements, are invited to apply for consideration.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is the policy of Butler County not to discriminate in its programs or services provided to the general public, including employment and all other activities, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other similarly protected status. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application, interview, or pre-employment testing process should notify Melissa Riley, Director of Human Resources, at 316-322-4324.
10/11/2018 12:00:00 AM
10/25/2018 11:59:59 PM