To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Pratt Community College
Job Title: Clerical Assistant - Winfield Campus
Salary: $0 Monthly
General Description and Purpose
Responsible for secretarial, clerical, and reception duties for the PCC nursing faculty at the Winfield campus, visiting faculty and Director of Nursing.
- Coordinate room scheduling for PCC nursing classes, faculty and team meetings, and advisory board.
- Daily check of instructional equipment at Winfield site. Arrange for technical support when necessary.
- Coordinate preparations for the Winfield campus annual Advisory Board meeting.
- Assist with the October Job Fair at Cowley Community College.
- Plan monthly activities for nursing students at the Winfield campus.
- Coordinate the Nursing Week Activities and the P-KANS Activities on the Winfield campus.
- Maintain inventory list of equipment and resources, with updated copy to on-campus clerical staff by May 20 each year.
- E-mail/mail prospective student packets as requested and provide prospective student name, address, phone number and e-mail to Pratt campus nurse recruiters.
- Assist with recruiting for and/or marketing nursing program.
- Administer nursing admission test, Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), at least twice per month, as needed.
- Proctor PCC on-line LPN to RN student testing as needed.
- Utilize optical scanning equipment for scoring of exams and evaluations.
- Process purchase orders, travel requests, etc.
- Keep office and public areas orderly.
- Assist Pratt campus secretaries with reports, evaluations, etc. as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Coordination and Accountability Tasks
- Accountable to VP of Finance and Operations for use of funds designated for activities for the nursing students at the Winfield campus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and other Characteristics
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain filing system.
- Have working knowledge of telephone system.
- Have working knowledge of the college networking system.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum of two years experience in clerical/secretarial or other related duties required.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Formal secretarial training preferred.
- Sitting, standing, minimal lifting/moving.
Apply online at www.prattcc.edu or send completed PCC employment application, resume and transcripts to Personnel Director, Pratt Community College, 348 NE SR 61, Pratt, KS 67124. 620-450-2139. Visit our web site www.prattcc.edu for more information. AA/EOE
10/15/2018 12:00:00 AM