To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Attorney's Office
Job Title: Attorney I - Position effective 01-07-2019
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
POSITION EFFECTIVE 01-01-2019
Salary: $2,084.00/per 2 week pay period at Step 1 to $3,191.20/per 2 week pay period at Step 20, Depending on Qualifications
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Representing the State of Kansas as a trial attorney in felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases.
- Representing the petitioner in mental illness and alcoholic commitment cases.
- Juvenile offender and child-in-need-of care cases.
- Provide training for outside agencies as directed by the County Attorney.
- Research and write appellate briefs.
- Present oral arguments for the case.
- A graduate from a college or university with a four-year bachelor-level degree.
- Graduation from an American Bar Association accredited school of law with a Juris Doctor or equivalent degree.
- Admitted to practice law before the Kansas Supreme Court, all inferior Courts of the State of Kansas and the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas.
Please attach a resume with application.
For additional questions or a complete job description contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM
11/25/2018 11:59:59 PM