To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Haysville
Division: CITY OF HAYSVILLE
Job Title: SKILLED LABORER
Salary: $0 Hourly
The City of Haysville is currently seeking a motivated individual for the position of Skilled Laborer. The ideal candidate should be mechanically inclined with the ability to operate hand and power tools. Applicants are required to possess basic handyperson skills. Knowledge and troubleshooting of HVAC systems is desired.
Under the supervision of the Public Works Director, the Skilled Laborer is a non-exempt position under FLSA which performs various duties. Must have experience with plumbing, heating, general repair, with an emphasis on electrical. Starting wage begins at $14.00, based on experience.
(May be required to perform some of the following functions)
• Operates machinery and equipment;
• Provides construction skills working on city owned facilities;
• Provides carpentry skills in working on city owned facilities;
• Provides welding skills;
• Follows department policies and procedures;
• Follows safety procedures and practices.
• Performs snow and ice removal as needed;
• Assists other departments;
• Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
11/28/2018 12:00:00 AM