To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Goodwill Industries
Division: Goodwill Industries
Job Title: Team Leader E-Comm
Salary: $0 Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To handle product management and distribution and develop a comprehensive inventory tracking system to streamline our business. To manage and operate in absence of the E-Comm Manager and Assistant Manager in selling material that has been processed by Goodwill Industries employees. To fulfill mission statement.
1. Maintains store premises and surrounding premises in a clean, neat condition. Reports need for repairs and recommends replacements as necessary. Assures that the appearance of the store and premises is creditable at all times.
2. Receives and checks incoming stock.
3. Checks condition and placement of stock in a clean, neat, and orderly condition.
4. Communicate with E-Comm Manager about current stock and potential issues.
5. Communicate with stores about stock being sent to E-Comm.
6. Rotates stock in accordance with store procedure.
7. Pulls inventory for local pickups and shipments.
8. Oversee local pickups with customers.
9. Oversees lot items being added for the listers.
10. Support photographer and lister on rotating carts.
11. Monitor product flow and production numbers.
12. Sells merchandise as time permits.
13. Attends to and satisfies customer’s needs. Handles customer complaints in a fair and impartial manner, coordinating as necessary.
14. Oversee all daily operational issues associated with Ecommerce.
15. Performs administrative and clerical details of store operation, such as; preparing stock requests, ordering forms, bags and other supplies, receiving, and disposing of mail, handling cash as directed by current procedures, etc.
16. Maintain records of store operations as required. Reviews and analyzes sales to determine effectiveness of methods used and adequacy of prices. Makes recommendations to Vice President of Operations and District Manager.
17. Communicate with retail stores weekly.
18. Handle email communications from buyers.
19. Solicit donations based on market trends.
20. Monitor site for required daily data. (from stores)
21. Responsible for Daily Summary Report, bank deposits, and credit card reports.
22. Track all expenses associated with shipping and handling.
23. Handles shipping merchandise
24. Assist the team in making production goals.
25. Follows all cash handling procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Adhere to all ethical standards and confidentiality of records.
2. Support mission statement and activities of other departments.
3. Represents Goodwill in the area served, striving to enhance the Goodwill image through individual and group participation.
4. Responsible for safety and well-being of all employees.
5. Safeguards the premises and material under his or her care at all times. Seeks to reduce the possibility of pilferage or burglary. Constantly watches for fire hazards and unsafe conditions.
6. Adhere to all safety policies and reports violations.
7. Support the accessibility of our services and facilities free of architectural, attitudinal, environmental, financial, communication, Transportation, employment and other barriers to person with disabilities and barriers to employment.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Apply online at: goodwillks.org/jobs
Job Location: 3737 N. Maize Rd. Maize KS
11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM