To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Sheriff's Office
Job Title: Civil Process Server - Part-Time
Salary: $12.30 Hourly
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address email@example.com. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
Part time. Limited to 1000hrs. Up to 20 hours per week, flexible hours and days.
Serve as an assistant to the civil process division. Applicant must be able to provide credible courtroom testimony. Applicant must not have any criminal convictions (adult or juvenile) including diversion agreements, expunged convictions or sustained policy violations for any act of dishonesty or racial bias.
Job duties include
1. Serving civil documents targeted to individuals and businesses within Saline County.
2. Delivery of mailings and other documents to the Courts when required.
3. Other duties as ordered by the Administrative Division.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent. (College preferred)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under Saline County fleet insurance policy. (If from out-of-State must obtain a Kansas Drivers License within required 90 days.)
- Must be Kansas Law Enforcement certified (preferred), a graduate of the Kansas 80-hour Part-time Officer's School or must complete the Sheriff's Office Reserve Officer training within 1 year of hire.
- No felony or domestic violence convictions including diversions and expungements.
- Serious misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated including diversions and expungements.
- Must be a United States Citizen pursuant to K.S.A. 74-5605.
For additional information or a complete job description contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, PHR
Human Resource Director
12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM
12/25/2018 11:59:59 PM