To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Winfield
Division: Golf Course
Job Title: Seasonal Pro Shop Attendant
Salary: $0 Hourly
Position Title: Pro Shop Attendant
Reports to: Head Golf Professional
Quail Ridge Golf Course is seeking applications for a part-time Pro-Shop Attendant. Applicants must
have strong customer service skills and actively seek to help others. Specific job duties will vary to assist
in the overall daily operation of a municipal golf course.
- Greet guests with a positive attitude.
- Handle complaints/grievances in a positive, professional, and effective manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, superiors, other
- agencies, and the public.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the Pro Shop.
- Accurately and efficiently record and conduct transactions at the Point of Sale.
- Effectively assist in the management of inventory.
- Manage the scheduling of tee times with computer software.
- Assist with tournament/event operations, and league operations.
- Operate golf cars.
- Wash and detail golf cars.
- Basic routine maintenance of golf cars (will be trained).
- Basic housekeeping and lawn duties to keep facilities clean and professional in appearance.
- Delivering jugs of water to specific areas on the golf course at opening and retrieving them at
- Basic food handling at concession area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Listening- giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the
- points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
- alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Self Starter - accomplishes work with very little supervision.
- Past relative work experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Ability to perform moderate physical work to include picking up and carrying 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, bend, crawl, kneel, twist, reach, and perform a variety of similar
- body movements.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
2/26/2019 12:00:00 AM
4/15/2019 11:59:59 PM