To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Winfield
Division: Golf Course
Job Title: Seasonal Golf Course Maintenance
Salary: $0 Hourly
CLASS TITLE: Seasonal Golf Course Maintenance
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Under general supervision performs work to maintain grounds around the City Golf Course.
Mowing, weed spraying, painting, and janitorial duties.
SUPERVISION-RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS:
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Must be minimum 18 years of age, high school graduation or GED, current drivers license, and experience in operation of tractors, riding mowers, and weed eaters.
EXAMPLES, OF PERFORMANCE CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrate knowledge of the methods and practices used in the operation of tractors, riding mowers weed eaters and spraying equipment.
- Ability to make minor repairs to tractors, mowers, weed eaters, and spraying equipment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit climb, bend, crawl, kneel, twist, push, pull, reach, grasp, and perform similar body movements;
- Possesses hand/eye/foot coordination adequate to operate Grounds maintenance equipment
- Ability to follow oral instructions
- Participate in City safety program
2/26/2019 12:00:00 AM
4/29/2019 11:59:59 PM