To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: City of Winfield
Division: Parks and Public Lands
Job Title: Seasonal Parks Grounds Maintenance Worker I
Salary: $0 Hourly
CLASS TITLE: Seasonal Grounds Maintenance
DEPARTMENT: Parks and Public Lands
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSTION
Under general supervision performs work to maintain grounds around Parks and Public Lands.
Mowing ,weed spraying, painting, and janitorial duties.
SUPERVISION-RESPONSIBILTY FOR WORK OF OTHERS:
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must be minimum 18 years of age, high school graduation or GED, current drivers license, and experience in operation of tractors, riding mowers, and weed eaters.
EXAMPLES, OF PERFORMANCE CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrate knowledge of the methods and practices used in the operation of tractors, riding mowers weed eaters and spraying equipment.
- Ability to make minor repairs to tractors, mowers, weed eaters, and spraying equipment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit climb, bend, crawl, kneel, twist, push, pull, reach, grasp, and perform similar body movements;
- Possesses hand/eye/foot coordination adequate to operate Grounds maintenance equipment
- Ability to follow oral instructions
- Participate in plant safety program
2/26/2019 12:00:00 AM
4/29/2019 11:59:59 PM