To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Saline County
Division: Road & Bridge Department
Job Title: Seasonal Crew Member/Mower - Temporary
Salary: $10.00 Hourly
*If an email address is provided, all correspondence will be via email. Email notices will be sent from the address email@example.com. We recommend you begin checking your email for correspondence after the application deadline date. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your application, please call 785-309-5812 to verify application has been received*
- Full-time hours of work would need to be between 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. through September 2nd and 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. after September 5th.
- Work days limited to weekdays, no weekend work.
- Limited to 1000 hours per year.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Road work
- Flagging traffic
- Trimming trees
- Cutting brush
- Mowing right-of-ways
- Replacing bridge planks
- Assisting with concrete work
- Assisting with asphalt work
- Operate small equipment, power tools and a pick-up truck
- Perform preventative equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have a valid class C driver’s license and be insurable under Saline County’s fleet insurance policy.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to perform outdoor work.
For a complete job description or additional questions contact:
Marilyn Leamer, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP. PHR
Human Resource Director
2/28/2019 12:00:00 AM
3/31/2019 11:59:59 PM