To apply for this vacancy Log In
Create an Account
Employer: Emporia State University
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Salary: $0 Hourly
Emporia State University is seeking applications for an Administrative Specialist position to join our Athletics Department located in Emporia, KS.
If you . . .
- Have been recognized for your attention to detail
- Are known for successfully prioritizing and multitasking to complete multiple projects
- Build and maintain positive working relationships and communicate effectively with people of very different backgrounds
. . . then put your skills and abilities to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, university environment.
As an Administrative Specialist, you will:
- Act as the Human Resources/Payroll liaison for the Athletics department
- Manage database of student athlete information, using data to process scholarships and National Letters of Intent
- Schedule the Athletics facilities in coordination with the Conference and Scheduling office
- Place team orders with apparel sponsor account representatives
- Assist with Athletics department events such as the Hall of Honor Breakfast, End of the Year Banquet, and Athletic Auction and Golf Tournament
The Administrative Specialist:
- Is based in Emporia, KS
- Earns a copmetitive wage, commensurate with skills and abilities
- Is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four (4) years of experience in general office, clerical or administrative support work
- Education may be substituted for experience as determined relevant by the agency
How To Apply:
Join the Hornet team as an Administrative Specialist:
Background check required. For more information about the application process, click here. We regretfully inform you that applications missing any of the above items or deadlines may be regarded as incomplete and therefore ineligible for consideration.
Emporia State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other factors which cannot be considered by law.
9/9/2019 12:00:00 AM
9/22/2019 11:59:59 PM