City of Leoti
- Group Life Insurance with Jefferson Pilot in the amount of $10,000.00 to begin upon the first enrollment date following 30 days of employment. This benefit is paid entirely by the city.
- KPERS benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas Insurance begins the first enrollment date following 30 days of employment. The city pays 100% of single premium. It will also pay the single employees insurance plus half of any additional plan you chose. Dental insurance is available at employee’s cost.
- AFLAC pre-tax medical reimbursement, child care and other supplemental insurances are available as a cafeteria plan at employees expense.
- 10 paid holidays
- 1 day per month sick leave – may use for any family member illness
- One week vacation after one year, two weeks after two years, three weeks after ten years, four weeks after twenty years
- Uniforms will be supplied and laundered at the employer’s cost for all servicemen positions
- Internet service through Wheatland Electric Broadband paid through payroll at a discounted rate
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVICEMAN POSITIONS
The City of Leoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about employment with the City of Leoti other than job openings, which are listed through this site, please contact:
City of Leoti
406 S. Fourth St.
Leoti, Kansas 67861